Unwind and De-stress with visuals of Nainital- By Sonal Jain



There is something very different about visiting peaceful hill stations in India. India is a beautiful land that offers so much tourism. Today, I am going to talk about one of the most chilled out trips of ours to Nainital, Uttarakhand. If you by now have guessed it, Nainital is also a City of Lakes and that pretty much is enough to know why this trip is so close to my heart. 


City of Lakes






Nainital was on my bucket list ever since I came to Noida. I heard a lot of stories about this beautiful city, and I always wanted to go and unwind to de-stress. In 2019, probably a year we all want to remember always, was the time we got a chance to visit Nainital. 

I remember being very excited because it was after many years, we planned to go to a hill station where early morning you are greeted by mist, slowly woken up by the sun and the cold breeze is always around you to make it blissful. 

"Vaadiyaan"
     
Every turn is beautiful


Nainital surprises you with mesmerizing views.

One thing I have fondly loved about Nainital is the way it surprises us with small yet mesmerizing views. It looked like we did not have to find anything, every corner expressed Nainital’s beauty, and its charm kept me hooked till the last minute in Nainital.

A thing of beauty

    

Every corner is beautiful


The Eye-Shaped Lake

his place is filled with scenic beauty but the most fascinating part of Nainital is its eye-shaped lake, and the top view of the lake is not less than heaven. I clearly remember, when we were driving to the top to see the Himalayan ranges, I was unaware that one glance of this lake suddenly will fill my eyes with love and admiration for nature. 

Top view of Nainital Lake
  
Closer view



De-stress yourself with these beautiful views

The word beautiful and mesmerizing is very underrated to describe Nainital. The beauty of hill stations in the calmness, the slow-paced life, the warm smiles, and the feeling people carry in their hearts about their little world is also a thing of beauty. 

People of Nainital

Photography has made my life so much easier. It has helped me re-visit  the memories and unwind my stress. I am a true believer of capture what you see because they help you bring back the happy memories when you need them. So, come see the Nainital through my lens. 

"Empty roads to an endless love



 Unwind surprises, Nainital mesmerizes. 

Just as you begin to unwind in this beautiful hill station, you see small little surprises. The boats rowing in slow motion, you see the mist getting heavier, the sunshine trying to highlight your face, the waterfall rushing through your heart, the magnificent views of the Himalayas, the happiest mall road, and the best coffee in hill stations. 

Kullhad Coffee

Gushing through my heart


Tea with a view 

Well, one thing i am super jealous of people living in mountain areas is their home views i feel. Imagine waking up to the mountains everyday and here in Nainital i also got to spend time viewing the lake. I feel all of us just had a little moment and smiled. 

I am a major tea lover and whenever we are on a vacation, i only look for moments like these. I like to wake up early, take my cup of tea and sit alone just admiring the view and being grateful. There is nothing as precious as ME TIME and with views like this it just gets better. This is my way to unwind and de-stress. 

Favourite thing to do

A photographer’s delights.

There is absolutely no doubt about the seamless beauty of Nainital. As a photographer I was delighted to see the place blessing me with the views I would want to capture forever. These pictures and this trip still remains one of my favrourites. Here are a few of pictures I clicked. 

Silhouete of a Ride 

   

The Splash of Calmness 


Always together


The quiet streets

Best time to visit

We visited Nainital in the month of January and to me it looked the best. It was half way through the winter but we were at 2 degrees. The lake felt very chilly yet blissful. This is not a peak season and we usually perfer it this way. 

The best part about Nainital Mall raod is that post 6 pm no vehicles are allowed. As a tourist, it gives you enough space to shop from Mall road and have fun eating without worrying. Everything about Nainital is beauitful. We have really enjoyed our time touring and relaxing. 

Some videos from Nainital, Uttrakhand i took for instagram. 
Woodland waterfall, Nainital

The little ducks in the lake, owning the place like they should

Sariyatal Lake, top view

The calm in the storm.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Life Through lenses? by Sonal Jain

Never say no to a Ladakh Trip-by Sonal Jain

Story of a passionate admirer of water | By Sonal Jain